Monday, March 10, 2014

On our way home .....


Hey Everyone !!  Happy Monday ..... Sorry it's been a little while since I've posted but I've been traveling with my daughter in California for the past 8 days so I haven't been blogging but we are heading home today .... so I am back at it :))

Today I have a few pics to share from our trip and then TOMORROW I have a fun post of projects with a St. Patricks Day theme so come on back .....

We flew into Palm Springs (first time) at night so we were so excited to see what there was to see in the am !!  Of course palm trees EVERYWHERE and SUNSHINE too ..... considering we left snow this was pretty exciting for us :))

    

We stayed in Indio for the horse show but travelled around to find out where we'd like to stay when we come back for this show next year .... La Quinta is the choice - SOOOOO cute !!


Wonderful spanish style buildings and these flowers were EVERYWHERE down here - so pretty !!


Of course there was a TON of riding !!  Emma was lucky to be able to ride this super sweet mare while we were there.  It was the first time that Em had ridden and shown a baby (young horse) before and she  was AMAZING !!  Handled her like a champ and had the mare loving the hunter ring by the end of the week ..... such a fabulous experience for my girl and I was so so proud of her :))


We LOVED the heat, sunshine and horses BUT ... we (well mostly me) can not wait to get home to see my boy.  I've never been away from Alex for so long and I have missed him like crazy !!  Em - she just can't wait to get home to her horses ;))

Make sure to check in tomorrow as I've got a great post for an exciting Guest Designer spot with Imaginisce !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment