Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So this happened .....

This past week has been so great around this house ..... Last Friday I opened up my email to find this .....

YES - that's my name as a Guest Designer with Jillibean Soup - could not be more excited !!!


..... and then we got SNOW !!  My family LOVES the snow and we don't get much around here so this is a big deal :))


I am LOVING taking pictures around our new yard ... It's been so fun discovering all this property has to offer in all kinds of weather !!

The last couple of days have been spent getting the kids dressed for outside, playing outside, coming inside to get warm, drying their snow clothes, having a snack and then REPEAT !!!


I seriously LOVE how much my kids LOVE the snow ...... so much fun - and of course i got some AMAZING pics to scrapbook with :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.




3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I'm glad you are keeping the snow up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! What a fabulous yard Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! congrats my friend!! and yay for snow!!

    ReplyDelete