Friday, February 14, 2014

A Treat Bag & A Box

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!  

It was a BUSY morning here .... crepes for breakfast, Valentine's treats to open and red clothes to get on before out the door for the day :))  .... i LOVE how much my kids LOVE every single 'holiday' ......

These fun projects were up on the Core'dinations blog yesterday ......

Like most girls, I like a little sparkle in my life and the Core’dinations Core Couture Glitter cardstock is PERFECT as it has just the right amount of shimmer and it DOESNT RUB OFF !!     For my Treat bag I used this fun glitter cardstock and for the little box I used my fave spotted jillian dot (love this cardstock ) ......


Both of these are Silhouette cut files.  Core’dinations cardstock works like a dream with this digital cutting system.  Quick and easy cuts that were ready to fold into shape and get embellished !!   



I gently sanded the dotted cardstock BEFORE i ran it through the Silhouette.  This makes it easier so that you don’t tear the smaller notches and tabs that come with a box like this.   I used the negative heart shapes from the larger glitter bag to help embellish the white cardstock tag and then added a sentiment sticker to finish it off.  


I just love this little bag …. so perfect for chocolate treats, cookies or gift cards too !!  I added another Core’dinations tag that I embellished with a scalloped shape punch using red Core Essentials cardstock and added a heart shaped sticker and tied it on using white sheer ribbon ….. such a fun bag for any occasion !!!  


I hope you have the best day full of lots 'n lots of LOVE .....


Supplies:
  • Core Couture Glitter Cardstock - Stiletto
  • Spotted Jillian Dot Cardstock - Roasted Pepper
  • Canvas Textures Tags - White Medium
  • Core Essentials - Poinsettia
  • David Tutera Celebrate - Step 3 Sentiment Stickers
  • Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
  • American Crafts white sheer ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment