Monday, January 13, 2014

happy monday

Happy Monday everyone !!  If you are like me you spent the weekend with internet at your fingertips checking out all the news straight from CHA :))

I couldn't fit it in my schedule to go this year but I've had a blast seeing all the pics of booths, friends and fabulous samples using all the new releases ......

Having said that, Valentine's Day is right around the corner and my newly tidy studio (pics to come ;)) has read and pink all over it while I create lots of inspiration for the coming weeks ......



This is a fun 'love' layout I made a while back and never ended up posting it here.  So to start off lots of lovey projects, here is this one for today :))

I used my FAVE spotted Core'dinations cardstock for a base and large photo mat and mixed in some great embellishments from Jillibean Soup, Bella Blvd. and more ......

I hope you have a wonderful start to your week ..... see you soon !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment