Monday, December 16, 2013

'mountain climber' .... Part 2

Yesterday I shared a layout of my boys climbing Mt. Rainier and today I want to share the mini album I created for all the other pics from their special day :))


I used this fun little Maya Road chipboard album and covered it front to back with this great Imaginisce collection ...... I added a piece of burlap underneath a few die cuts and finished off the cover with some twine and a couple of buttons too !!


LOVE these burlap Thickers by American Crafts .... totally my new fave !!!


Scott took so many great pics of their day but this one was by far my favourite one ... I was so proud of him that he thought to take a photo of their boots on the mountain - SUCH a great shot !!!


...... yes Alex was wearing shorts in the snow on the mountain in August ;))


This one speaks for itself ..... LOVE this boy of mine !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment