Friday, November 01, 2013

Core'dinations & Heidi Swapp

Happy November 1st ..... 
Today is the day that Christmas starts around our house !!  I know, i know - i can hear you all groaning .... BUT, we love it so much around our house that we need 2 months to really get it out of our system until next year :))

This layout was created for a Core'dinations Color Core Cardstock and Heidi Swapp product trade a few weeks back but even then - sharing Christmas projects was a bit early (even for me ;))

So I thought in honour of Halloween getting packed up and the Christmas music starting here, that I would start of the month with a holiday layout too .......



When I opened my box of goodies for this product trade with Heidi Swappgot sooooo excited !!  I absolutely LOVE this holiday paper and went straight to my Core'dinations 'Seasonal Impressions' for the base for this layout.  I lightly sanded the top color off of this paper to have the kraft core show through – makes the words completely stand out !!



I mixed my fave patterns from the Heidi Swapp 'Believe' collection with a piece of scarlet 'tillie dot' cardstock for a base to my photo.  I also wanted to have a little layer underneath a few of the cut outs so I ran a piece of 'peeled paint' cardstock through my Big Shot using the 'wire fence' embossing folder by Darice.  LOVE this folder ……




I used a light pattern for my journaling and put it in my typewriter – this is my fave way to add journaling to my layouts ……. and done !!!

Come on back ALL WEEKEND as Core'dinations HARD CORE CROP starts today and I have TWO challenges for you starting tomorrow ..... Check out the details HERE !!


TFL ..... Talk soon.


1 comment:

  1. jennifer, outstanding layout. Thanks for the inspiration and great showcasing of the Core'dinations paper

    ReplyDelete