Thursday, October 31, 2013

today is the day ......

Happy Halloween everyone !!!

If your kids are like mine - they've been waiting for today for weeks.  The house has been decorated and so has the yard ..... classroom treat bags are on their way to school and they are counting the hours until tonight - i can't wait either :))

I wanted to share a fun little Halloween card using the David Tutera Celebrate card making system with you .... everyone needs to have this in their stash for fun, fast cards !!!


I started with a black A6 card base and ran it through my big shot using a chevron embossing folder by Darice (love this one :))

The orange cardstock by Core'dinations is a Step 2 layer that comes pre-embossed.  I lightly sanded off the top to show the lighter color inner core and make the design really stand out.


I embossed a piece of purple cardstock from a Step 2 layer pack using my dotted embossing folder by Darice and lightly sanded this piece BEFORE i punched out the circles  - this is WAY easier to do before punching :))

I raised my purple circle using 3D foam and then added a Step 3 chipboard embellishment and sentiment sticker too - quick, easy and super cute !!

Come on back tomorrow for some fun Halloween photos from our house :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment