Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BIG NEWS from Bella Blvd. today ......

Another DT term has come to an end with Bella Blvd. ...... BUT - LUCKY ME ...... I'm sticking with the Bella family in a different position this year and I could not be more excited !!




I am so excited to enjoy my new role with Bella Blvd. this year.  You'll still see me sharing Bella projects on my blog often ..... but I will join the Bella Blog every few months with some of my fave layouts using Stephanie's latest releases !!

I've been Bella's Altered Project girl for the past few years so I can not wait to share my layouts with you all ......

...... a HUGE congratulations to the new Design Team !!  They are a super talented bunch and I am looking forward to seeing all they create in the coming year :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats~!! I enjoy seeing your creations with Bella Blvd so I'm glad you'll be staying on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...so happy to be on the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete