Monday, May 27, 2013

YES - I'm still here .....

Well holy smokes it has been a LONG time since I opened my computer !!!  I have been away with my girl horse showing for the past 2 weeks and we are starting week 3 before we head home ..... We are having a great time even though there's been WAY more rain than sun .....

I do have some great projects coming up on the Bella Blvd. and Core'dinations Blogs soon so you'll have some fun inspiration from me too ..... but until then I thought I'd share a little bit of what we've been up to out here ......


..... my girl on her mare going over their course with her trainer before heading into the ring .....


..... a little break to try and teach the puppy to jump ?!


..... Can't go to a horse show and not check out the on site tack shops ;))


Ginger got some new jammies ..... and yes, I am sure she is slightly embarrassed !!!


Marshall trying to get in on the Grand Prix celebrating ......


Emma was asked to catch ride this cute little pony for these super great trainers from the Okanagan ..... such a treat ..... 


Quick trip into the ER for a check up after a nasty fall (yes, she is all good and REALLY not happy I took this picture - clearly ;))


BUT ..... most of all this is what I have been watching day after day.  A huge smile on my girl doing what she loves the best :))

Thanks for stopping by and checking in ..... Make sure to come back later this week for some fun projects that I'm excited to share with you !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment