Monday, April 22, 2013

Exciting News !!!!

Hey everyone - I'm back from a week away horse showing with my girl (she was AMAZING - LOTS of great wins :)) ...... and I have some SUPER exciting news to share !!



I am one of the newest members of the Core'dinations Design team !!! You can check out the rest of the gang HERE ...... I'm SOOOOO excited as i absolutely LOVE this company and the great people behind it .... seriously cannot wait to get started :)))

I know I also promised you layouts last week and I am so sorry but I went away with Em and got all caught up in her and her horses BUT .... I am home and back to 'business' !!!

Here is a new layout for you to create at home with the Fancy Pants 'Park Bench' collection or another current fave you've been dying to 
work with .....

  • I started with a 12 x 12 creme piece of spotted Core'dinations cardstock for my base
  • Cut a few strips of 'Park Bench' pp and wrapped some bakers twine around them
  • Sanded the edges off of the pre-punched pennant pieces and tucked them just under the bottom edge of the pp strips
  • Tucked my photo in the top left and added felt embellies along with punched shapes from the other pp in the collection 
  • Finished it off with a few wordy stickers and the date


.... i LOVE how this came together - PERFECT colors to coordinate with Em's jammies :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

2 comments:

  1. Great page!!! Congrats on the Core'dinations DT position :) WOOHOO~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your announcement on facebook!! Congrats! You work is amazing and I'm so happy I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete