Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last Day to enter ..... and a workshop !!!

Happy Sunday from cloudy Vancouver Island ..... i for one could use some SUN !!  I pulled out my 'Sand & Surf' collection by Bella Blvd. last night to make me feel warmer so come on back tomorrow to see a bit of what I did 
with it .....

For now ..... LAST DAY TO ENTER to win a Scor Pal !!  CLICK HERE and tell me why you paper craft and you could win this great tool to make things like this .....


(Click HERE to register to take this card workshop)
You could get in on an every Tuesday card workshop and learn fun new techniques !!!  Check it out .....

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend .... Make sure to come back tomorrow for some sunshiney layout inspiration and a WINNER !!!!

TFL .... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment