Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An Easter Card

I had so much fun creating this sweet Easter bunny card featuring David Tutera Celebrate and Core'dinations !!! 


I started with an A7 card base (5 x 7) and added the green embossed postcard layer on top.  I lightly sanded it before I adhered it to show the embossed border ....

The next piece I added was an A2 (4 x 6) white glitter layer flat.  Then I trimmed an embossed pink layer a little shorter so I could add the bow  underneath.  I lightly sanded this one too to show the embossed image of the core'dinations cardstock .....

Next I trimmed a white lattice layer to sit under the bunny and adhere it flat as well.
I stamped the bunny onto pink and white pearlescent cardstock and precision cut it out .....

I glued the inside of the bunny ears and the pads of his feet onto the pink image and raised it using 3D foam .... I even added some Zazz (white glitter glue by American Crafts - coming soon HERE) to his little nose and tail .....


Then I precision cut out a few eggs from patterned paper by Bella Blvd. I kept a few flat and raised a few .... A sticker sentiment by David Tutera Celebrate and it was ready for the ribbon !!!

I hope this inspires you to get out your Core'dinations and create a fun Easter card or 2 yourself !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

2 comments:

  1. Really cute Easter card! Awesome!! Great ideas...Thanks and "Happy Spring"

    ReplyDelete