Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a couple more cards .....

We all find ourselves needing to have birthday cards on hand at a moments notice and today I've got a couple to share that I now have in my stash ready to go when I need them !!


This card was created using 'Birthday Boy' collection by Bella Blvd.  A few pieces of patterned paper, a border punch and some cardstock stickers and it was good to go !!


This girlie card was super fun .... After I adhered some cardstock and patterned paper, i added a cute cut ice cream cone and a coordinating ice cream cone circle sticker before I got to work with my designer tape.  I ribbon folded pink chevron tape along the bottom and then folded pink dot tape into the shape of the sticker to add a bit more dimension ..... Once the embellishments were complete I added my sentiment using the High Five alphas by 
Bella Blvd. to finish it off !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment