Friday, January 25, 2013

a little bit of Core

More card inspiration for you today .... These ones will have you pulling out your fave Core'dinations embossed cardstock to mix in with a little patterned paper !!


I used my FAVORITE 'spotted' Core'dinations cardstock for the black and a really pretty pre-embossed yellow from the Fancy Pants Core Impressions pad to start.


I am so in love with 'Seen & Noted' by Pebbles Inc. and the colors worked great with this cardstock.  I adhered a 3 x 3" square and then cut out additional flowers and raised them using 3D foam to add some dimension.....


The sentiment stickers are from the David Tutera Celebrate card system by Core'dinations.....i LOVE these quick and easy stickers !!!

TOMORROW is the day ...... You'll get to see some of my altered CHA projects that were created for Bella Blvd.

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment