Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gift Card Tins

Like all of you I'm sure....life has been CRAZY around here !!

Last week of school, Christmas concerts, last minute shopping and LOTS of last minute crafting too :))

Here is what Alexander gave to his teacher's yesterday.....


I picked up these adorable little clear 'paint cans' at Target - LOVE them.  I wrapped patterned paper around the inside of the bottom.....added kraft krinkle cut paper and then put in a Tim Horton's Gift card, a holiday scratch ticket and some of my fave chocolates (surprised I had any left to give to be honest - LOVE Lindor) !!


Using some of my favorite Bella Blvd. holiday product i decorated the top and added a 'happy holidays' !!


Alex was so happy to give them to his teachers and they seemed pretty excited :))

Back to CHA 'work' now ...... LOVING the new :))  Don't worry, you'll get to see sneak peeks SOON !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment