Monday, November 26, 2012

HCC Challenges

happy Monday ladies......I wanted to take a second to remind you that you have 5 days left to submit to the 2nd Hard Core Crop Challenges !!!

I'm including the link to the MASTER LIST so you can go from blog to blog and create and enter along the way......

Here is my take on my friend Lydia's Sketch Challenge ..... 


I pulled out some of my newest Jilibean Soup product (love it :)) ..... added it to a great piece of Core'dinations pre-embossed cardstock (love it too :)) .....



...and created this fun take on Lydia's challenge !!!

Make sure you head over to all the challenges and get started if you haven't already ..... EVERY ONE of the designers get to GIVE AWAY PRIZES ...... so make sure to get in on the fun :))

TFL ....  Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment