Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Cards w/ Jillibean Soup

I've just gotten home from a FABULOUS weekend on the mainland where I taught (5) workshops to happy happy scrapbookers and cardmakers......it was soooooo fun and everyone was soooooo welcoming !!  I can't wait to head back in the new year - thanks again for having me :))

In the middle of all this I found some time to create another (8) Card Workshop featuring 
(LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection)


I mixed patterned paper with journal cards, alphas and stickers too !!


.......got a bit of my fave American Crafts Premium Ribbon in there too !!!!


Oh, and of course Hemptique Twine (another fave....)


.......and how cute is this one for your love at Christmas !!!  I am addicted to the cardstock stickers and had to use lots on this fun journal card :)))

Check back TOMORROW for the other (4) cards from this fun kit ...... and if you want to create this at home I have a few KITS FOR SALE !!  

Email me for details :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: