Thursday, July 12, 2012

S'mores Anyone ?!

I wanted to make a fun camping gift for some friends so I dug out my favorite camping line from last season and had some fun !!


I thought it'd be fun to make a gift they could really enjoy so I used a few clear product bags and filled them with all the 'ingredients' for s'mores.....graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate kisses too !!


.....of course I had to embellish them completely.....


......and even made a couple of smaller ones to match !!


Then I created this fun card to match....


.....the PERFECT camping gift for anyone that loves the outdoors !!!

Make sure to go HERE and get your favorite summer collections now......

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. Totally fantantastic!!! This was one of my favorite collections last year too!! Great job on the kits, they look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete