Saturday, July 07, 2012

birthday party pics

Today I wanted to share a few photos with you that I've been meaning to post for a couple of weeks now......

These are just a couple from Alexander's 7th birthday party.....Scooby Doo theme :))


I made these fun cupcake sticks with a printed graphic, punched cardstock and a toothpick......


......I found some great Scooby Doo themed party pieces from Party City including these great masks that went with the goody bags !!


....a matching table cloth and table decor.....


This balloon was my fave I think as it was totally life sized and as big as Alexander !!!


For the cake I made a paw print and added a Scooby Doo candle.....Alex loved it :))

Make sure to check back tomorrow as I've got some really fun summer projects to share with you in the coming days .......

I hope the sun is shining where you are !!!

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment