Wednesday, July 25, 2012

(30) Card Class peeks ....

Sorry it's been a few days since posting.....but I took a 'barn break'.....we've been hanging out with the horses all day everyday...BUT, at night I've been busy cutting LOTS of pretty paper !!

I've spent the last few nights designing a great new card workshop with one of my faves - Pebbles.....


This fun new workshop started out as me needing a couple of 'Thank You' cards and quickly became (30) fun cards that everyone would love to have on hand .....


......You'll cut a TON and make your own embellishments too like this cute pinwheel......


.....and these sweet flags !!

The kits will be packed with product and you will not want to miss out......Still choosing a date but AUGUST 1st you'll be able to register to get in on the fun HERE......

Any questions, or to request a kit to be SHIPPED TO YOU.....send me an email and I'll give you the details !!

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: