Friday, June 22, 2012

Last Core'dinations Team-Up Layout

Today is the last day for the Bella Blvd / Core'dinations Team Up ...... Both design teams have some fabulous inspiration for you so make sure to check them out HERE and HERE....

Emma rides A LOT so needless to say I have a ton of photos of her on a horse !!  I am that scrapbooker that is always looking to use product for something other than the 'theme' it was created for.  With this shot of Emma and her newest horse (a girl this time :)) I chose Bella's Baby Girl collection.


I used a white base from the Coredinations 'Spotted' cardstock (my new fave) and lightly sanded off the top.  I also cut a strip from a brown piece of spotted cardstock and ran it through a border punch and then sanded the top to show the dots. 


After I had my borders and patterned paper where I wanted them I added desginer tape and embellishments too.  I braided (3) colors of twine together to create the heart and added stickers, a flag and a crochet flower.  I often will cut stickers to make them work for me which is what I did to the 'it doesn't get better then this' sticker.  It worked much better for my layout when I cut it into pieces !!

Make sure you head over to BOTH blogs and enter to win some fabulous prizes too .....

Check back tomorrow for some birthday party pics of Alexander's  7th birthday card and some fun projects I've made for his Scooby Doo party too !!!

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment