Wednesday, June 13, 2012

.....another (10) days - sorry !!!

Hey there everyone.....

First let me apologize for my (10) days away......it's been a crazy week and a bit since I got home from the fabulous Crop & Create event in Burnaby.

I got home late Sunday night and ended up at the Critical Care hospital in Vancouver on Tuesday with our dachshund puppy Oscar.


It's been a long (10) days but i FINALLY got to bring him home tonight !!  He's got a long road ahead of him but we're hopeful ..... I have to tell you that the care that we received from start to finish was incredible. 

I ended up taking up residence in their 'quiet room' and I came in a few days ago to this sign on the door - cute.....


....and then today when I put him in the truck to come home I just couldn't make him sit in his crate so he sat on the front passenger seat and basked in the sunlight :))


I know I've been promising project photos since I got home from Crop & Create....and they start tomorrow !!

I've got some new layouts, a few cards and will start with Alexander's 7th birthday invitations....think Scooby Doo themed :))

Thanks for your patience.....I'm back now and can't wait to get back into the swing of things.....i promise......

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: