Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy and some Layouts.....

Happy belated Mother's Day !!  

I had the most wonderful day with my kids yesterday.....They cooked me breakfast AND lunch AND cleaned up while I read my book....then out for dinner with my parents - GREAT day :))

I did manage to put the finishing touches on a few layouts......

....my boy at the beach last Summer....

  

.....new Doodlebug was perfect !!!


We knew when Emma started riding at 4 years old that she was in it for the long haul....we weren't however prepared for the falls !!!  There have been many more since this one at age 5.....and she loves riding more than ever now...... and the falls don't happen near like they used too thank goodness !!!


LOVE the new Bella Blvd. Baby Girl for anything girly.....NOT just babies :))


BIG TIME Oilers fans at our house so when Alex found this donut at a Tim Hortons in Alberta last year he was THRILLED !!!


.....and once again the new Doodlebug paper was just right !!!

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine wherever you are......

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment