Tuesday, January 17, 2012

......one new layout

.....I've been holed up in my office every night working on layouts for upcoming workshops, store samples and some just for me :))

Here is one I created on the weekend using the NEW "With Love"
from Pebbles by American Crafts......

This line is now in stock HERE.


I absolutely LOVE the kraft base on the patterend papers.  I precision cut a couple of heards and raised them on top of the heart paper using 3D foam to add some dimension.  I even added some "Mr. Huey's" mist to the base too !!


  I have the best collection of buttons and thought this was the perfect place to use all these red ones !!!

Dig out your embellishment stash and try using them in ways you hadn't thought of before......Have fun :))

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. I swear, you're gonna turn me into a kraft fan. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete