Thursday, December 08, 2011

....a little bit

Just a little look at what's been going on in my office the past few days.....It's been non-stop Christmas around here and I am making some good headway on cards and gifts.

Thanks to my fellow DT friend Marie-Josee Hamel for this super cute idea for candies, cookies and more.....I needed one more thing to add to my fabulous staff gift bags and this was PERFECT !!
We're having a scrapbooking party this Saturday and I got them done just in time. I had so much fun making these with my favorite
"Christmas Wishes" paper and stickers from Bella Blvd.


I punched and cut and sanded and glued and LOVE how they turned out....and I guess this part of their gift is no longer a surprise ?!

I had lots of bits leftover from making the candy bags so I finished up with this cute layout of Em and Alex on Christmas morning last year.

I am also a HUGE fan of all things American Crafts and had fun making this holiday card for a friend in Utah.

I MUST get all my cards that have to go south of the border out NOW so they get their wishes before Christmas !!!

I hope you're all having a fabulous day.......Talk soon.

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment